Employment at Paper Moon as Manager
Come see why climbing the corporate “pole” is much more exciting than the ladder.
Nightclub Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintain a superior food and beverage operation.
- Oversees operation with an emphasis on paying attention to detail, service standards, and overall shift supervision.
- Assists with floor management employee placement, overall operations, replenishment, and development of staff.
- Assists in maintaining attendance policies.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Leads all employees in such a manner as to obtain the best service at all times, at maximum work efficiency, and at the highest level of quality.
- Uses good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all employees.
Gentlemen’s Club Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, expression of a professional and well-groomed appearance, set high standards, and consistently exceed them.
- Highly professional and outgoing with an ability to lead/train/develop/motivate others to be a winning team!
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize with a high degree of accuracy along with unparalleled time management skills and response time
- Requires an understanding of high level serving procedures, standards, and the ability to comprehend and communicate.
- Tuesday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture